- Terms of Sale
- Conditions of Entry
- Commercial Photographers and Videographers Accreditation Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct
Who we are
Our website address is https://royalshow.com.au.
Melbourne Royal® is a registered trademark of The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited.
Our address is Melbourne Showgrounds Epsom Road, Ascot Vale Victoria 3032 Australia.
The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited ABN is 66 006 728 785 ACN 006 728 785.
Melbourne Royal is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information entrusted to us by individuals who use our services or interact with our website. This policy outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and protect personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2. BUSINESS RULES
2.1 Personal Information
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
• Contact information (e.g. address, email, phone number)
• Date of birth
• Payment details
• Identification information (e.g. driver’s license, passport)
• Usernames and passwords
• Preferences and interests
• Imagery (e.g. photographs, CCTV footage)
• Other relevant information necessary to fulfill the intended purpose
2.2 Sensitive Information
Sensitive information is information or an opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
2.3 Related Policies
• Records Management and Archiving Policy
3.1 Collection of Information
It is the policy of Melbourne Royal to collect personal information that is necessary for the purpose of providing our services, conducting business operations, and complying with legal requirements.
Melbourne Royal collects personal information directly from individuals through various means, including online forms, emails, website (cookies), telephone conversations, and face-to-face interactions. We may also collect personal information from third parties when authorised or required by law.
3.2 Use of Information
Melbourne Royal use personal information for the following purposes:
• Providing requested products, services, or information
• Processing and fulfilling orders
• Managing customer accounts and preferences
• Communicating with individuals about their inquiries, requests, or transactions
• Personalising and improving user experiences
• Conduct market research and analysis
• Promoting our products, services, and events
• Complying with legal obligations and resolving disputes
• Any other purpose authorised or required by law
3.3 Disclosure of Information
Melbourne Royal may disclose personal information in the following circumstances, including to third parties:
• For the primary purpose
• For research purposes relating to the Melbourne Royal Show or other events held onsite at the Melbourne Showgrounds
• Service providers and business partners who assist us in delivering our products, services, and functions
• Regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies as required by law or to protect our rights and property
• Third parties with whom we have a business relationship and are relevant to the purpose of collection
• When authorised or requested by the individual
3.4 Security of Information
Melbourne Royal are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information and have implemented appropriate security measures to safeguard against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of personal information. These measures include:
• Secure storage and transmission of personal information
• Access controls and restrictions to limit unauthorised access
• Regulatory monitoring and testing our systems for vulnerabilities
• Employee training on privacy and data security
However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect personal information, we cannot warrant the absolute security of any information transmitted to us or from our online services.
3.5 Access and Correction of Information
Individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by us, subject to some exceptions under applicable privacy laws.
3.6 Retention of Information
Melbourne Royal retains personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as required by law, and for legitimate business purposes. When personal information is no longer needed, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy or de-identify it.
3.7 Cross-border Disclosure
In certain circumstances, Melbourne Royal may disclose personal information to recipients located outside of Australia.
4.1 Request for Access or Correction
Requests for access or correction of an individual’s personal information should be directed to the Melbourne Royal Privacy Officer using the contact details provided below. We may request additional information to verify the identity of the individual making the request.
If you have any queries or complaints about privacy concerns, please contact the Melbourne Royal Privacy Officer using the contact details provided below. Our Privacy Officer will manage the process for us in conjunction with the Company Secretary by:
• Listening to your concerns and grievances regarding the handling of personal information
• Discuss the ways in which we can remedy the situation, and
• Providing an action plan to resolve your concerns and improve our information handling processes where appropriate.
If the process does not result in an outcome that is satisfactory to you, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) https://www.oaic.gov.au
4.3 Melbourne Royal Privacy Officer
The contact details for the Privacy Officer are:
Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, VIC 3032
(t): +61 92817444
5. POLICY REVIEW
Melbourne Royal will be continuously monitoring and assessing the operation of this policy. Melbourne Royal may amend, withdraw or replace this policy from time to time at its sole discretion.
Date of Issue: June 2023
Next Revision: February 2024
Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale (“Agreement”) govern the purchase and use of tickets for events (“Tickets”) sold on our online ticketing platform (“Platform”). By accessing the Platform and purchasing tickets, you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. TICKET PURCHASE
1.1. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable, except as required by Australian consumer law or otherwise stated in this Agreement.
1.2. Tickets are subject to availability and may sell out at any time.
2. PRICING AND PAYMENT
2.1. All ticket prices are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless otherwise stated.
2.2. Additional service fees, processing fees, and delivery charges may apply to each transaction and will be clearly stated before you confirm your purchase.
2.3. Payments for tickets must be made through the secure payment methods provided on the Platform. Payments may be subject to a secondary verification (2FA) to ensure protection against misuse.
2.4. By providing payment information, you represent and warrant that you have the right to use the payment method and that the information provided is accurate.
2.5. Where concessions are applicable and any associated discount applied to ticket prices, valid identification may be asked upon collection of tickets and/or upon entry at the event venue. Melbourne Royal reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification is not provided.
3. TICKET DELIVERY
3.1. After completing your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation containing your ticket details and any relevant event information.
3.2. It is your responsibility to provide a valid email address to receive your ticket confirmation.
3.3. Where concessions are applicable, valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and upon entry at the event venue. We reserve the right to refuse admission if valid identification is not provided.
4. TICKET USAGE AND VALIDITY
4.1. Tickets are only valid for the date, time, and event specified on the Ticket.
5. EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
5.1. Each event may have its own set of rules and regulations. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by Melbourne Royal Conditions of entry
5.2. Melbourne Royal reserves the right to refuse entry or eject individuals for non-compliance with their rules.
6. CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT
6.1. In the event of cancellation or postponement of an event, you will be notified via email with further instructions.
6.2. Refunds for canceled events will be issued according to Melbourne Royal policies and may be subject to processing fees. In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for payment.
6.3. If an event is postponed, your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date, and no refunds will be issued.
6.4. In the event of cancellation, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (excluding any additional service fees, processing fees, and delivery charges).
7. TRANSFERABILITY AND RESALE
7.1. Tickets purchased through the Platform are generally non-transferable and may not be resold for profit or commercial gain unless explicitly permitted by Melbourne Royal and in compliance with applicable laws.
7.2. Any unauthorised resale or transfer may result in the cancellation of the ticket without a refund.
. DATE CHANGE
8.1. Customers have the ability to transfer the date of their Ticket, subject to the specific terms and conditions set forth by Melbourne Royal.
8.2. Date transfers can only be made within the timeframe determined by Melbourne Royal, and no transfers will be allowed after the specified deadline.
9. LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
9.1. Melbourne Royal shall not be liable for any loss, injury, damage, or expenses incurred by Customers in connection with the event, except for instances of gross negligence or willful misconduct.
10. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
11.1. If you have any ticket inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the ticket confirmation number (T#) if available.
11.2. For general event information, please contact us at email@example.com
By proceeding with the purchase, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Sale.
Use of Site
2.1 The site makes information available to you as a service, and the site and the information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Your use of the site and the information is done at entirely your own risk.
2.2 We do not give any warranty or make any representation whatsoever with regard to the site and the information. In particular, we do not warrant or guarantee that:
(a) the site will be free from malware or other harmful properties;
(b) the site will be uninterrupted or available at all times;
(c) the operation of the site will be error-free or that errors will be corrected; or
(d) any file downloaded from the site or sent to you by the site will be free of malware or contamination.
2.3 We are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of your use of any information contained on the site. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability for such information.
2.4 We reserve the right to cease operating, or change the manner of operation of, the whole or any part of the site at any time.
2.5 The site contains links to third-party websites, navigating you away from the site. We have no control over any third-party website and no responsibility for any content contained in any third-party website. We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using and/or relying on the content of any third-party website. By using any of these links, you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference of the linked website or any association with the person who runs or manages that website.
2.6 Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the site are solely between you and the advertiser or third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealing or promotion, or for any acts or omissions of the advertiser or third party.
Unauthorised Use of Site
(a) use the site to send spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other unsolicited communications of any kind;
(b) use the site to abuse, defame, threaten, stalk, harass, breach the confidence of, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(c) introduce any ‘malware’, ‘worms’, ‘Trojan Horses’ or any other harmful or destructive items into the site;
(d) interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the site;
(e) attempt to modify, reverse engineer or reverse assemble any part of the site;
(f) conduct yourself in a manner that will, or is reasonably likely to, negatively affect the site or other users of the site; and/or
(g) violate any applicable laws or regulations.
4.1 The site contains intellectual property that is either owned by or licensed to us, and you agree that you will not assert any claim or interest in or to that intellectual property. The intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, software, and graphics. Reproduction of any intellectual property is prohibited without our express consent, except as set out in clause 4.2.
4.2 You may retain a copy of any information or material incidental to your viewing of the site for your personal reference but not for any commercial purposes. The information or material, or any parts thereof, may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, distributed, stored in a retrieval system, incorporated in any other work or publication, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent.
5.1 To purchase tickets from the site, you must:
(a) enter your first name, last name, email address, and
(b) agree to comply with the Terms of Sale, which govern the purchase of tickets through the site.
Limitation of Liability
7.2 Without limiting clause 7.1, we will not be liable to you for losses arising directly or indirectly from any failure, error, interruption, changes, suspension, discontinuance, or use of the site.
Showbags and Other Disclaimers
9.1 All information within the Showbags, What’s On, Rides, Animals & Livestock, Food & Drink, and Entertainment including AfterDark entertainment is supplied by Melbourne Royal and subject to change without notice. We’re not responsible for any changes, i.e. no ticket refunds.
9.2 All information within the Showbags, What’s On, Rides pages is supplied via a third-party app within Melbourne Royal. In the instance where there is an issue with the API, the data may not be up to date. We’re not responsible for any changes, i.e. no ticket refunds.
9.3 We try our best to notify the public of any program cancellations etc. via the website and Melbourne Royal Show social media. We’re not responsible for any changes, i.e. no ticket refunds.
9.4 We are not responsible for people purchasing tickets on fake websites/social media accounts. i.e. no ticket refunds.
9.5 We are not responsible for car parking/train/transport issues; we try our best to communicate issues on the website. We’re not responsible for any changes, i.e. no ticket refunds.
Content may vary at the time of purchase.
Available to purchase at the Melbourne Royal Show, not online.
Showbags are not distributed by Melbourne Royal. There are different distributors.
The distributor is listed on the showbag web page.
The content of the show bag is subject to availability and may change without notice. Melbourne Royal accepts no liability, to a maximum extent permissible by law, arising from any fault or defect in any showbag content.
11.1 If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Melbourne Showgrounds, you are deemed to have accepted, understood and be bound by these conditions of entry and any accompanying risks, obligations, and responsibilities. It is your responsibility to read and inform yourself of these conditions.
- Conditions of entry are subject to Government and other regulatory legislation, health orders, directions and mandates that require compliance by law.
- Unauthorised entry to Melbourne Showgrounds may be liable to prosecution.
- Persons who are accompanied by minors are responsible for the care, acts, omissions, and supervision of those minors at all times.
Melbourne Royal and its delegates reserves the right to refuse entry or remove persons from the Melbourne Showgrounds for vandalism, stealing, offensive behavior, offensive clothing, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Published times of shows or attractions may vary and are subject to change or cancellation without notice due to adverse weather conditions, maintenance activity or other operational reasons.
- The operation of rides may vary from advertised without notice due to adverse weather conditions, maintenance activity or other operational reasons.
- Melbourne Royal reserves the right to search you and/or inspect your bags, vehicles, or other goods in your possession immediately upon request for security purposes.
- Melbourne Royal is not liable, nor does it accept any responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense whatsoever to any person or property or the death or injury suffered to any person or animal whilst at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
- Persons entering Melbourne Showgrounds indemnify Melbourne Royal against any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by them, or any person under their control arising from or in relation to the entry either by person, vehicle or otherwise into the Melbourne Showgrounds.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with directions or requests from Melbourne Royal, Ride Operators or emergency services (including entering any area where persons are prohibited to enter as indicated by signage, barriers, fences, ropes, doors or otherwise) may be ejected from the Melbourne Showgrounds.
- Persons entering Melbourne Showgrounds must strictly adhere to the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) legislation and in particular Melbourne Royal’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy which is available on Melbourne Royal’s website.
- Melbourne Showgrounds is a smoke-free venue. Smoking, vaping and the use of tobacco and/or e-cigarette products is not permitted.
- Entry to Melbourne Showgrounds does not guarantee automatic entry to all events and activities at the Melbourne Showgrounds during the period of entry.
- Parking is restricted to bays as designated by Melbourne Royal and vehicles must not block emergency egress doors or emergency vehicle access roads. Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Melbourne Royal will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in, or on any vehicle.
- Persons may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, photos, images, symbols, or phrases etc.
- Please report all concerns, incidents, accidents or emergencies immediately to Melbourne Royal on (03) 9281 7400.
- Persons entering Melbourne Showgrounds are advised that: alcohol may only be consumed within the designated licensed area; bringing your own alcohol is strictly prohibited; intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter or will be removed from Melbourne Showgrounds; it is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol; and penalties under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 (Vic) apply.
- Persons must not at any time while at Melbourne Showgrounds (without the permission of Melbourne Royal): sell or expose for sale any goods or services, distribute any advertising or promotional material, conduct public surveys or opinion polls, throw any item or litter, damage any part of the site, buildings, infrastructure or flora.
Photography and Surveillance
- Amateur photographers are permitted to take photographs (stills, video and/or audio recordings) in Melbourne Showgrounds, providing that the:
- photographer is not causing annoyance or inconvenience to other Showgrounds patrons;
- subject of the photo is not one detailed in the Summary Offences Act 1966 (Vic);
- use of images complies with the Surveillance Devices Act 1999 (Vic) and Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- subject/s have given their consent (if under 18, then their parent’s consent);
- consents to assigning all copyright and all other intellectual property of the media obtained at the Showgrounds for use by Melbourne Royal at no charge if requested; and
- photos are not to be sold or used for commercial gain.
- Professional photographers must seek prior written approval from Melbourne Royal before taking any photographs at Melbourne Showgrounds.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by patrons must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without
- Melbourne Royal’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Melbourne Royal conducts surveillance on the Melbourne Showgrounds. A person entering Melbourne Showgrounds may be photographed, filmed, taped, or subjected to monitoring by close circuit television at any time for security purposes or for use in connection with the promotional activities and general commercial operations of Melbourne Royal. By entering the Melbourne Showgrounds, you expressly consent to Melbourne Royal (or third parties appointed by Melbourne Royal) photographing, filming or taping you via all forms of media and the use of your image and likeness without compensation.
Restricted and Prohibited Items
- The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted into Melbourne Showgrounds and are subject to immediate confiscation:
- Glass or breakable containers;
- Alcoholic and illicit drugs;
- Flares, pyrotechnics, confetti, or ticker tape;
- Any whistle, loud hailer, public address system or other electronic or broadcast device;
- Laser Pointers or any object which might be used to distract, hinder or interfere with the conduct of any event or any animal or person taking part in an event;
- Prohibited weapons or controlled weapons within the meaning of the Control of Weapons Act 1990 (Vic);
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Animals unless approved by Melbourne Royal;
- Any item that person intends, or another person intends to distribute, hawk, sell, offer or expose for sale or distribution;
- Any object, device or substance that may be used to deface or damage any part of Melbourne Showgrounds, such as any spray paint or permanent markers;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles, balloons, kites, rockets and unmanned aerial devices, flags or banners over 1m x 1m and any other item/s that may cause injury or public nuisance; and
- Eskies, chairs, sun shelters and musical instruments;
unless expressly permitted.
Height and Health Advice
- Physical restrictions (including height, weight and age) may apply on some rides and attractions for safety or operational reasons. Please refer to displayed signage for specific details.
- Riders must be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Guests with pre-existing medical conditions, injuries or disabilities should refer to displayed signage for specific details and present to a First Aid Provider before attending any of the rides and attractions to determine specific ride suitability.
- Further specific restrictions may be displayed throughout the Melbourne Showgrounds via signage announcements and or staff communication, you must obey these.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or on an amusement ride, device, attraction or the interaction with animals. You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware of. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, the safety of the amusement ride, device, attraction, or the safety of the animals.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Melbourne Royal and its staff including the Health Officials or Operators of any amusement ride, device, attraction or animal handlers, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any amusement ride, device or attraction.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Lockers are available for hire. Melbourne Royal is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Melbourne Royal takes all reasonable steps to provide a safe and enjoyable premises. However, Melbourne Royal will not be liable for any person in respect of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Melbourne Royal) or otherwise.
- In these Conditions of Entry, Melbourne Royal includes the owner and operator of the Showgrounds, and all employed staff, agents, contractors, consultants or representatives.
Commercial Photographers and Videographers Accreditation Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct
Melbourne Royal welcomes commercial media to the 2023 Melbourne Royal Show, held over 11 days from Thursday 21 September to Sunday 1 October 2023 at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
It is a condition of entry that all commercial media outlets and individuals at the 2023 Melbourne Royal Show are accredited through Melbourne Royal’s commercial media accreditation process, managed directly by Melbourne Royal.
All accredited commercial media outlets and each representative working at the 2023 Melbourne Royal Show are bound by the Commercial Media Accreditation Rules outlined in this document.
It is each accredited outlet’s responsibility to brief each person representing the outlet on the Accreditation Rules in advance of working at the 2023 Melbourne Royal Show.
Applications for accreditation must be made via the Melbourne Royal Show website: https://royalshow.com.au/media/photography
Application does not guarantee acceptance or entry into the Show. Applications will be assessed by Melbourne Royal and the decision to accept/decline applications will be final.
COMMERCIAL MEDIA TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Melbourne Royal’s decision on approved outlets for accreditation is final.
2. Accreditation is non-exclusive.
3. As an accredited commercial media outlet or individual, no fee will be charged to attend the Show.
4. All accredited outlets and individuals agree to provide Melbourne Royal with twenty (20) digital files (at the full, captured resolution and without any watermarking or overlays) of materials captured at the event. If more than twenty (20) images/videos are captured, a proof sheet is to be shared with Melbourne Royal for selection of required images.
5. Melbourne Royal will be granted an irrevocable, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish or communicate to the public any of the materials for the purposes of forming part of Melbourne Royal’s archival and self-promotional material, including but not limited to, brochures, website and other digital promotions.
6. All accredited outlets and individuals agree that the licence will be free of any ongoing royalties, provided that in the exercise of its rights, Melbourne Royal does not sell or license any of the materials to a third party for revenue or use any of the materials in advertising campaigns where the promotion of Melbourne Royal and its activities is not the predominant purpose.
7. No photographer credit will be required on any collateral produced by Melbourne Royal.
8. No photographer inspection and/or approval will be required on any collateral produced by Melbourne Royal.
9. Melbourne Royal will only provide copies of the provided materials to the media for the purpose of stories and/or events directly related to Melbourne Royal and its activities
10. Other than for the purpose of exercising its rights under the agreement, Melbourne Royal will not grant any third-party permission to undertake any act in respect of the materials without your prior written consent. Such consent should not be unreasonably withheld.
ACCREDITED COMMERCIAL MEDIA CODE OF CONDUCT
All accredited commercial media must adhere to the following rules:
1. Accredited outlets and individuals will receive a non-transferable media accreditation pass and lanyard from Melbourne Royal.
2. Accreditation Passes are strictly non-transferable and must only be used by the person/s they were issued to.
3. Accreditation Passes must be always worn on a lanyard within the Showgrounds precinct and be clearly visible to staff, security and patrons.
4. Accredited outlets and individuals must always respect event patrons and be considerate of personal concerns whilst gaining photographic / filming position and when seeking commentary, interviews or sound grabs. This standard of behaviour includes but is not limited to:
a) Extending an approachable manner to patrons, exhibitors and stakeholders always.
b) Respecting the privacy of patrons and exhibitors and acknowledge any requests to view photos, delete photos or provide information about the purpose of the photography.
c) Requesting permission in advance from carnival operators for special access for the purpose of photography. Respecting their decisions regarding access and be prepared to be flexible to allow them to priorities paying customers.
d) Introducing yourself to Melbourne Royal staff or superintendent at competitions so they are aware of your presence. Advise them if you require access to judging rings, main arena, back of house and any other restricted areas that require considerations for safety, judging and overall permission.
e) Ensuring your presence at any scheduled entertainment or judging does not distract or disturb the performers/exhibitors/judges.
f) Maintaining respect for other photographers on site who also have permission and a right to be capturing what they require. Be polite and work with others so all parties can achieve what they need.
5. Accredited outlets and individuals must provide priority access and vantage points to working press (eg: Herald Sun, Channel 9) as required and without exception.
6. Accreditation does not grant access to all areas within the Showgrounds. Back of house, staff-only areas, and areas closed to the public will not be accessible unless expressly requested, and permission granted, by Melbourne Royal a minimum of 48 hours prior.
7. Accreditation does not include any on-site or affiliated carparking rights.
8. Accreditation does not guarantee staff storage of any equipment.
9. Accreditation does not grant access to the official Show Media Centre.
10. Any commercial media representative not adhering to the Accreditation Code of Conduct may have their access to Melbourne Showgrounds revoked for the remainder of the event, at Melbourne Royal’s full discretion.