The Royal Melbourne Show is Victoria’s largest and most iconic annual community event.
Catering at any event held at Melbourne Showgrounds is by invitation only.
A caterer is considered to be someone who is producing food for sale and consumption at the event.
To express your interest in catering at the Royal Melbourne Show please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company details (business name, contact details, ABN)
- Insurance ($20 million Public Liability at minimum for any one occurrence)
- Registration of food premise with your local council
- ESV Gas Compliance plate issued by EnergySafe Victoria (for mobile catering vehicles using gas)
- Food Handlers Certificate (Supervisor of outlet)
For further information regarding catering at the Royal Melbourne Show please contact the catering team: