Take your taste buds on tour with a celebration of the best food and drink in Australia in the Winning Tastes Pavilion, the ultimate foodie destination at the Royal Melbourne Show.
Savour the flavour with award-winning produce from The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria’s (RASV) premium awards programs. The Pavilion offers visitors the chance to sip on sensational cocktails in the High Spirits Bar, kick back with a craft brew and a burger in the Winning Tastes Courtyard, experience mouth-watering pop-up restaurants from Melbourne’s best eateries and indulge in the finest local cheese and wine.
Located in the MasterChef set, the Winning Tastes Pavilion also offers visitors the chance to learn tips and tricks from the experts with cooking demos and beverage masterclasses.
Visit the official Winning Tastes website winningtastes.com.au
At the 2016 Royal Melbourne Show:
- More than 10,000 beers were sold at the Brew Bar
- Close to 2,000 Australian Food Awards Deli Bags were sold
- 17,875 Royale Brothers Burgers were sold over the duration of the Show
- A record 795 Mr Claws lobster rolls were sold in one day
- 44 cooking demonstrations and 22 beer/spirits masterclasses were completed