Showcase your wine at Victoria’s largest and most iconic annual community event!
Congratulations on your medal win at the 2017 Royal Melbourne Wine Awards. Now it’s time to promote your award-winning wine in the Winning Tastes Pavilion at the Royal Melbourne Show.
The Winning Tastes Pavilion, located in the MasterChef set, is the ‘foodie’ precinct at the Royal Melbourne Show. The pavilion and its surrounding courtyard exclusively showcase medal winners from The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria’s (RASV) fine food and beverage awards.
The Wine Bar
The medal-winners Wine Bar is the place to showcase your award-winning wines to Show visitors, located in the hugely popular Winning Tastes courtyard alongside top caterers. As an exhibitor you will be able to offer sampled tastings, talk with new customers, sell by the glass and generate bottle sales.
The Winning Tastes Pavilion will also feature:
- Medal winning producer stands
- Pop Up restaurants, coffee and dessert bar
- Outdoor courtyard with Brew Bar, Wine Bar and outdoor eateries
- Cooking demonstrations and producer masterclasses
- Beverage awards masterclasses
What you will receive:
- Exclusive space in the Wine Bar, with only 1 winery allocated space at any one time;
- A dedicated container-bar supplied within the Winning Tastes courtyard, to ensure significant exposure for your brand;
- Access to shared storage
- Supplied signage
- A schedule of marketing and promotional support
- A POS system to record your sales
The Royal Melbourne Show will take place from Saturday 22 September to Tuesday 2 October and the Winning Tastes Wine Bar will be open from 10am - 8pm each day.
The Wine Bar is limited to 1 winery at any one time. Due to high-demand award-winning wineries are invited to submit an expression of interest form to exhibit for the first rotation only.
Date for available stand rotation is:
Saturday 22 Sept – Tuesday 25 Sept
This rotation has a special site fee of $340 + GST plus 20% of royalties from gross sales.
As a medal winner in the 2017 Royal Melbourne Wine Awards (RMWA) you have the valuable opportunity to be involved in the pavilion.
Space in the Winning Tastes Wine Bar is limited to only 3 wineries in total across the Show and is highly sought after.
To express your interest in being a part of this exciting precinct at the 2018 Royal Melbourne Show please contact:
Activations Project Manager
Phone: 03 9281 7485
Expressions of interest close Friday 17 August 2018.
Please note due to the high interest in this area, allocation of space is not guaranteed and applications will be decided based on your winery’s medal-winning success in the 2017 RMWA.
- Submission of your Application to Exhibit does not guarantee a site will be offered.
- RASV reserves the right to allocate site locations and sizes.
- This document does not constitute an offer but is issued only to invite Applications to Exhibit.
- RASV reserves the right to decline any Application to Exhibit at its entire discretion.
- No correspondence will be entered into with respect to a declined Application.
- RASV does not offer exclusivity to any exhibitor, however reserves the right to cap the number of products within some categories at its discretion.
- An official offer from RASV will be issued to successful applicants.
- Sites are only formalised once both an offer and contract have been signed and returned to RASV and all deposits and monies due are paid in full.
- Deposits are due within 14 days of signature of offer.
- Failure to comply with payment schedule will result in forfeit of allocated stand.