Watch them move, hear them roar! The dinosaurs have arrived13 September, 2019
Watch them move, hear them roar!
The most infamous prehistoric animals including everyone’s favourite carnivore, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, have arrived in time for the 2019 Royal Melbourne Show!
Take a step back in time and walk among the most gigantic and ferocious creatures to ever roam the Earth. Did you feel the ground shake? Is that a raptor following you? Get up close until you see their teeth and feel the dino-roar as you watch a world of animatronic dinosaurs come to life.
The Jurassic Creatures interactive dinosaur walk-through exhibition is just one of the many fun, free activities included in your 2019 Show ticket. Marvel at the story of the 165 million year domination of life on earth. It will captivate the whole family as you explore the ancient world of dinosaurs.
Here’s a sneak peak of the Jurassic Creatures Pavilion at the 2019 Royal Melbourne Show.
Tips for the best Jurassic Creatures experience
- The Jurassic Creatures Pavilion is located near the Kids Carnival. Use the Royal Melbourne Show map to find your way.
- Jurassic Creatures Pavilion is open from 9.30am to 7pm.
- For timid kids, visit during the day. For a spookier Jurassic experience, go after sunset. Some dinosaurs roar loudly.
- Keep hydrated at the Show. There’s a water station located in the Kids Carnival.
- The closest toilets are outside the Jurassic Creatures Pavilion, in the Kids Carnival.
The Jurassic Creatures interactive dinosaur walk-through exhibition is just one of the many fun, free activities included in your 2019 Show ticket.