With so many new and exciting food options at the Show, it can be a tough choice for any foodie. So we found 7 of the best fresh and wholesome food options for your day at the Show!
- Avocado Hut – Located in the Woolworths Fresh Food Pavilion, Avocado serves up delicious toasties and snacks that pay homage to everyone’s favourite, the humble avocado!
- Soup and Spud Bar – A delicious baked potato, or a hearty homemade soup? The choice is yours at the Soup and Spud Bar in the Woolworths Fresh Food Pavilion.
- Berry Delicious – Looking for a sweet treat, with the goodness of fruit? Berry Delicious offers up fresh seasonal produce including fresh fruit salads and smoothies – or for that little temptation, delicious fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate!
- CWA Café – For hearty home-cooked breakfasts and lunches you can’t go past the homestyle cooking of the CWA Café. A favourite stop for generations, you can also treat yourself to one of the amazing scones and jam!
- Refresher Juice Bar – Offering delicious fruit smoothies and juices made from real fruit and fresh ingredients, the Refresher Juice Bar is a great stop for a mid-afternoon cleansing treat!
- Little Box Brownie – Located outside the Art, Craft & Cookery Pavilion, Little Box Brownie is a well-known Melbourne icon, housed in vintage caravan ‘Daisy’ and serving up homemade treats including delectable freshly baked brownies.
- Winning Tastes Deli – Get your hands on gourmet deli-style paninis and sandwiches at the Winning Tastes Deli located in the Winning Tastes Pavilion. Grab yourself an award-winning coffee while you are there!