IT'S SO EASY TO GET TO THE SHOW!
Public transport is the best way of getting to Melbourne Showgrounds for the Royal Melbourne Show, particularly travelling by train. Visit www.ptv.vic.gov.au or phone Public Transport Victoria on 1800 800 007 to plan your journey.
TRAIN TO MELBOURNE SHOWGROUNDS
- Depart Flinders Street Station (generally platforms 8/9)
- Stop at Southern Cross Station (generally platform 14) and North Melbourne Station (generally platform 6)
- Travel frequently throughout the day and evening
- Travel time is approximately 15 minutes
- The first train will depart Flinders Street at 9:10am
- Trains will run to Melbourne Showgrounds every 10 - 20 minutes
- The last train to depart Melbourne Showgrounds will be at 10:30pm
- Catch Tram number 57 from the corner of Flinders & Elizabeth streets to Melbourne Showgrounds on Epsom Road (stop 32)
- Travel time is approximately 25 minutes.
- Get the Tram Tracker app for real-time tram arrival information or visit PTV website
- Catch 404 service from Footscray to Moonee Ponds- to Ascot Vale Rd/ Epsom Rd
- Catch 472 service from Williamstown to Moonee Ponds- to Langs Rd/ Epsom Rd
- Both of these services travel regularly to Melbourne Showgrounds precinct.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
Visit Public Transport Victoria's journey planner at www.ptv.vic.gov.au to plan your journey. Enter your origin address, set your destination as a landmark and enter Melbourne Showgrounds. Or call 1800 800 007.